SHOW OFF YOUR SMILE, NOT YOUR BRACES!
INVISALIGN® ALLOWS YOU TO SMILE WITH CONFIDENCE
A straight, attractive smile can make you feel happier and more relaxed, whether at work or out socialising.
Invisalign® aligners can correct a wide range of orthodontic concerns and help you achieve the smile you have always dreamed of. The traditional route to correcting issues such as crooked teeth, gaps and crowded mouths has been with visible ‘train track’ braces. However, Invisalign® is clear, removable and comfortable, so it won’t interfere with your appearance or your life.
INVISALIGN IN DONCASTER: THE FACTS – HOW IT WORKS
An average Invisalign in Doncaster treatment takes between nine and 18 months and is made up of the following steps:
- A consultation with one of our friendly team, where they will give you a demonstration of Invisalign® and show you some of our outstanding results
- Next you will meet one of our clinicians and certified Invisalign® practitioners for an evaluation about your treatment
- Diagnostics will be taken, including an X-ray; photographs of your smile and digital scan based on your treatment plan; and your dental records
- A virtual 3D image known as your ‘clin check’ is then generated. This shows you the movement of your teeth from the current position to the desired final position
- We will then work with you to approve the plan and arrange a set of bespoke aligners to be made just for you – the number of aligners required is individual and varies from person to person
YOU AND YOUR INVISALIGN® ALIGNERS
Invisalign® aligners are designed to fit easily into your lifestyle. You’ll wear them for around 22 hours every day, only removing them to eat, brush, and floss. You can also take them out for a specific occasion.
Every two weeks, you switch to a new set of aligners. The series of aligners will gradually move your teeth into their final prescribed position. In order for us to monitor your progress and provide your next batch of aligners, you’ll visit Precision Dental every two months or so.
INVISALIGN IN DONCASTER CLEAR ALIGNERS
What is Invisalign®?
Invisalign® is the clinically proven, nearly invisible way to straighten your teeth without metal braces. You wear a series of clear, plastic, removable aligners which, over the period of your treatment plan, move your teeth into the desired position. The aligners can be removed for eating, drinking, brushing and flossing.
How long does Invisalign® treatment take?
The length of your treatment will depend on the severity of your case; we will be able to give you an accurate estimate when you visit us for your consultation. On average, Invisalign in Doncaster treatment takes around 12 months for adults.
How does it work?
Based on the diagnosis of Stephen or Jemma, a series of aligners are individually made in a laboratory using advanced computer imaging technology.
You wear each numbered aligner for two weeks before it is replaced with the next one, until your teeth are straight. You will come into the clinic for a review every two months.
Invisalign® aligners are:
- Virtually invisible – straightening your teeth without anyone noticing.
- Comfortable – there are no wires or metal to cause discomfort.
- Removable – for, eating, drinking, brushing and flossing.
How much does Invisalign® cost?
Again, the cost of your treatment will depend on the severity of your case, and how long you will be wearing the aligners for. This is something we can discuss in detail during your consultation. The average cost is from £3799.