As a team of dental professionals we are regulated in the UK by the General Dental Council (GDC). We are required by the GDC to comply to certain rules on our web site.
In line with European guidance, for all dental professionals providing dental care mentioned on the site the following information must be displayed:
- Their professional qualification and the country from which that qualification is derived.
- Their GDC registration number.
Dental practice websites must display the following information:
- The name and geographic address at which the dental service is established.
- Contact details of the dental service, including e-mail address and telephone number.
- The GDC’s address and other contact details, or a link to the GDC website.
- Details of the practice’s complaints procedure and information of who patients may contact if they are not satisfied with the response, namely the relevant NHS body for NHS treatment and the Dental Complaints Service for private treatment.
- The date the website was last updated.
- Link to GDC web Site: www.gdc-uk.org
Our Practice Complaints Procedure can be found by following this link.