What treatments can I have done with dental sedation?
Hygiene (scale and polish), advanced periodontal (gum) treatment, composite (white) fillings, veneers, crowns and implants
How do I get started with dental sedation?
Book an initial free consultation and visit our clinic to discuss your fears and concerns in person, answer any questions you may have and asses your suitability for dental sedation, before deciding if it is the best solution for you.
What are the benefits of dental sedation?
Dental sedation is completely safe and can help to calm and relax you. It can also reduce the fatigue associated with extended dental treatments, which can require longer visits.
The numbing process is also likely to be more effective in calm clients and when you’re relaxed it will take less time for our clinicians to perform treatment, meaning less time in the chair for you.
To find out more about dental sedation book an appointment online now or call 01709 364404.
Who is a good candidate for dental sedation?
If the following apply to you, you may be a good candidate for dental sedation:
- You’re nervous of visiting the dentist
- You’re nervous about completing a particular procedure
- You have had previous traumatic experiences with dentists or dental treatments
- You have difficulty becoming numb and are anxious about pain
- You are fearful of a specific procedure (for example needles or extraction)
- You have a fear of injections
- If nerves or fear are likely to impact on the quality or duration of treatment